Great Run Competition
Win a holiday
Ready to escape reality for a little while? Well, we may have a way to make that dream come true. ExpressTest is giving you the chance to get away from it all with a free family holiday for four and £1,000 of travel vouchers for four lucky runners-up, via our partner Trailfinders. Keep reading to find out how you can be one of them!
We'll also be supplying the lucky winners with all the necessary testing they need to make their trip happen - that includes Fit to Fly PCR tests before departure, Remote Lateral Flow tests to take with you and do before you come back, and PCR arrivals tests at your preferred arrival location.
How does it work?
There is no question to answer, it’s a prize draw format – simply find us at any running event in the Great Run Series and come along to our ExpressTest Dome, where you can have your photo taken in your chosen destination. Then, simply submit your details to enter the competition - and wait for the call!
Terms and conditions
- The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
- The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
- All entries must be submitted by visiting the ExpressTest Dome throughout the Great Run Series. Only one entry per person is permitted.
- The opening date for entries is 07:00 on 12th September 2021. The closing date of the prize draw is 20:00 on 17th October 2021. Entries received after this time will not be accepted.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault [technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure] of any kind.
- A winner and runners-up prizes will be chosen by random draw performed by a computer process on 31st October 2021.
- The winner will receive vouchers to the value of £2,500 for a holiday supplied by Trailfinders. Four runners-up will receive £1,000 in travel vouchers supplied by Trailfinders.
- The winner and runners-up will be notified by email or telephone (using details provided at entry) before 31st October 2021 and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 14 days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- The prize will be sent to the winner and runners-up by post within 14 days of being notified of their win.
- The prize for the winner and runners-up is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- The prize is supplied by Trailfinders (the "Supplier")]. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter's control makes it necessary to do so.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The Promoter must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation the Promoter will send the surname and county of major prize winners and, if applicable, copies of their winning entries, to anyone who emails email@example.com or writes to Cignpost Diagnostics of Building X92 Cody Technology Park, Farnborough, United Kingdom GU14 0LX (enclosing a self-addressed envelope) within [one] month after the closing date stated in condition 4. If you object to any or all of your surname, county and winning entry being published or made available, please contact the Promoter at firstname.lastname@example.org. In such circumstances, the Promoter must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- [Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.]
- The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The Promoter of this prize draw is Cignpost Diagnostics of Building X92 Cody Technology Park, Farnborough, United Kingdom GU14 0LX.